Frequently Asked Questions
- View links to our information here, on Let's Talk Recreation!
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter www.scrd.ca/newsletter-signup
- Like us on facebook.
- The Coast Reporter. Watch for our full page, centre-spread on:
- August 12 (Fall Programs)
- Gibsons & Area Community Centre
- Pender Harbour Aquatic & FItness Centre (closed for annual maintenance until September 5, re-opens on September 6)
- Sechelt Aquatic Centre
Where can I find recreation information?
There are a number of ways to easily access recreation information
Up-to-date information is always available online.
Phone us: 604-885-6801
In-person at Recreation Facilities
Where are drop-in schedules located?
Drop-in activities are an easy, fun and social way to fit more activity into your day. We offer drop-in swim, arena, weight room, fitness, aquatic fitness and court usage. Simply drop-in at the time and location indicated on the drop-in schedule and enjoy!
Print Versions of Drop-in Schedules:
Pick up a drop-in schedule at SCRD recreation facilities when you visit.
Schedules are subject to change. We do our best to avoid changes to our drop-in schedules, but sometimes due to circumstances beyond our control, our schedules may change.